14/10/07

WRITING 01

Good Sunday afternoon
here we are again!
have a look at your writing corrections
see also Guide for correcting writing errors
if you don't understand the abbreviations

Hello my name is Antonio and my best friend is called Manuel Malla but he likes to be called Lito. He is sixteen years old. His birthday is on 26th of September.He lives in Barcelona in Spain. He has got brown hair and black eyes. He has got a brother and his name is Jordi.
He is my classmate. He is studying at I.E.S. Barri Besòs. He likes football and he is a feminine football team’s coach. He doesn´t like economy as a subject. He hasn’t got any favourite music. He wants to become a Spanish teacher or a Catalan teacher but he says it is very difficult but I think he hasn´t got any problems.
I don´t know anything else. (121) (7/10)
Natàlia said...
One of my best friend is called Laia, she lives in Cerdanyola del Valles 14km far from Barcelona. She's 18. Every day, she goes to Barcelona by train, here, she studies in Barcelona. She likes children.
Laia is a very importatnt person for me, she understands me. She is a funny person.
She likes the cinema and surfing the net.
She loves discos. She hates false people. I like my friend :) (71) (7/10)
vero said...
One of my best friend is called Sabina. She lives in Barcelona, but she’s from Uzbekistan. She’s 16 years old. She studies first Batxillerat at IES Barri Besòs. I met her at primary school 6 years ago.
She lives with her parents, their names are Ilsiar and Stephen. She has got two sisters, Cris and Marta. They are younger that her. Cris is 6 years old and Marta is 2 years old. Cris and Marta study at primary school. Her family are very nice.
We go to the disco because we like dancing. We like talking about our things. She likes listening to music. She loves Maths this year and she hates English. (112) (8/10)
Sonia.. said...
One of my best friend is called Erik. He is 18 years old. He lives in Barcelona. He studied at our high school ,but now he studies at university.
His family is very nice. He lives with his parents(Vicente and Manoli)and his brother. His brother is called Alex.
He is 14 years old and he studies at our school too. His house is near mine,just some streets aways. His favourite hobby is martial arts(our hobby). He has practised it since he was 8.
He likes drawing and listening to music.
It is possible to trust him and he is very good!(100) (7/10)
Estefania(zulu) said...
One of my best friends is called Edu and he lives in Barcelona.He is 17 years old and his birthday is in March.
He studies first Batxillerat.He lives with his parents, he hasn't got any brothers.
His favourites hobbies are reading books and listening to music.
He likes the beach; moreover he has a house near the beach in Cubelles(this is the last town of Barcelona province)
He is a very intelligent person and always helps me to do my homework. His favourite subjets are Philosophy and English, he hates Economy. (91) (7/10)
isra said...
Hello
my best friend is called Oscar
He wishes to be an economist,
He lives in Equador, he is a teacher in a school for two tears.
His parents work in a company of hotels he likes to do gimnastics and cheerleading. (42) (6/10) TOO SHORT
--> (5/10)
Yaiza said...
One of my best friends is Caroline. She is 17 years old. Caroline lives in Barbera del Valles, this is a town of Barcelona province, in Spain. I met her in the summer. She goes to the same village as me in the summer vacations. I have known her for 10 years! At this moment she is studying in the adults' school. She is looking for a job.
She lives with her parents. She has got two brothers, Carlos and Javi. They are older that her. Carlos is 26 years old and Javi is 21 years old. Carlos and Javi work. They are very nice.
We see once or twice a month because we live nearby. When we go out we go downtown. There we go windowshopping and speak about our life. She loves the discos and going out at night. She is very funny. She is really into fashion. Carolina is very beautiful. Her hair is blonde and short, and her eyes are brown. She is thin and tall. She can’t stand the swimming pools but I don’t know why. She hates sports. She smokes and I don’t like that (she smokes) because it is bad for her health.
(207) (8/10) VERY LONG --> (9/10)
Anònim said...
Eliana Córdova said...My best friend is Byron. He lives in Barcelona,in Spain C.He's 19 years old. He's working in a mail company (POST OFFICE )??.
He lives with his sister and his brother, their names are Virginia and Nicolas. She's 36 years old, he's 31 years old.
Her house is small but beautiful.
His hobbies are playing football, listening to music and studying.
His interests are studying at university and learning many languages. (68) (4/10)
Laura said...
My best friend is called Jonathan, he lives in Fabra i Puig in Barcelona and he works at the port. He is 18 years old. Jonathan is a very good person and intelligent.
He lives with his parents. He has a small dog. He has 2 sisters, Carolina and Beatriz, Carolina is 28 years old and Beatriz is 31 years old. Beatriz has got 1 children and his name is Daniel and he is 1 year old.
I met him 2 years ago because he was one of my cousin’s friend. We always go out to the cinema, to buy, to dance etc. Jonathan loves music. He likes the beach and swimming in the sea. He plays football, we see once or twice a month. He hates people who smoke. (130) (8/10)

Michaeeeel!! said...
One of my best friends is Albert (we called him "Gina"). He's 16 years old and his birthday is in December. He's my friend and my neighbour too. I met him at school when we were children. He hasn't got any brother but he's got a dog called Terry. Terry is black and ugly too.
He likes listening to heavy music, and he loves PC games and Chopper motorbikes. His favourite hobby is making his own games. He hates going to school and going to gigs.
We always go together to the cinema and to the skating with some other friends. Last weekend we went to the fair and it was fabulous. I can't remember more things from him. He's a good friend! (123) (9/10)
Sabina said...
One of my best friend is called Vero, she lives in Barcelona, in Spain. She’s 16 years old. She studies at IES Barri Besòs. I met her at school 6 years ago.
She lives with her parents. She has a brother and a dog. Her brother’s name is Raul and her pet’s name Crispy.
She likes going to the disco and listening to pop music. Once or twice a week we go shopping. She hates English and she loves Maths. (78) (7/10)
Albert Giralt said...
One of my best friends is called Gaby, she lives in Barcelona in a street near my home and studies in the same college as me. I met her 13 years ago, when we begun to study at the same school and in the same class.
She lives with her parents and her brother in a flat where I have been a lot of times.
She has got a parrot and a nice cat which was found in our college 3 or 4 years ago.
She also has got a piano and she plays it very well, but it’s not the only instrument which she plays, she plays the guitar and the accordion too. I think she loves music and playing instruments because she talks a lot about music.
I don’t know the reason why we became friends, maybe because she has a great personality, she is funny, nice and the most important, she is a good person.
I love talking with her, because it is possible to talk about all topics and we never have arguments if I have a different point of view. (186) (9/10) VERY LONG --> (10/10)

-Gonzalo Salirrosas said...Richard +W one of my better Sp friends, Richard, +W has WC 18 years, right this week +W will turn 19 years BE 19. He lives in Barcelona, with his mother (Mercedes) and his brother (Pier), all of them of Peruvian nationality.
It WC studies electronics and works in a super market by WC the mornings, just next to the restaurant that WHERE I work. We see +W +W much and often it remains to sleep to my house.
It is a good boy P +W likes +W much to go to billiards, to drink a beer from time to time, to dance, to listen to music and to sleep. –ING!!!!!!!!
We now –W know since we are VT 4 years old and -W but we were without seeing us near HAVEN’T SEEN EACH OTHER FOR seven years, but the destiny allowed to us to be again together WO. (124) (0/10)
- jorge vc said...Two of my best friend is S/P called ruben C ,guille C
He –W Guille is 17 year old,he live S/P in barcelona C .he C studies first batxillerat in IES barri besos.
He –W Ruben is 17 year old, he live S/P in barcelona C. he C studies first batxillerat +W IES Barri Besos.
She live S/P with her parents,
They have go S/P one sisters S/P.
They have WC very important of WC my WC because whe are vey differents S/P (63) (0/10)
i don't kwow put

- pilar said...My best friend (is my boyfriend )called WO Andres.He's from Dominican Republic but actuallity WC he's Sp live S/P here in Barcelona .He is like an Sp child P +W is very jocker WC.
He hate S/P the –W shools Sp ,he prefers to work.
In his country +W played to –W baseball and it's WC like S/P to listening WO latin music .
His mother (Margarita) is very nice and him WF brother (Darvel) also WC.(59) (0/10)
- alex rivera said...Hi, my best friend is Danilo, he +W fron Sp Ecuador. He havening WC 17 years old and havening WC +W 3 brothers. +W Life WC in El Triunfo - Guayas. His parents havened Sp a finca WC.
these are olways us invited. Age very big and his parents very entertainer.
Was companed of class in 2 and 3 the secundaria.
He and My going to much place and discoteca.
Was a very friend. MNC (TALK WITH ME AND I’LL HELP YOU!!)
(65) (0/10)


[Photo]
Hi everybody, this is your unit 1 writing task: write 80-200 words, don't forget to follow the three-paragraph-plan and remember to use -ing after like and dislike verbs. From this very moment, you've got a week to send it .
Javi, one of my friends.
One of my best friend is called Javi, he lives in Valencia and he works in the 9 channel TV studios. I met him at school 16 years ago, he was one of my last-year students and he didn’t like English. He wasn’t good at it. Now he’s 35. He lives by himself in a small flat, and I think he is lucky because he enjoys a communal swimming pool. He’s got a sister, she’s older than him and she still lives at their parent’s home in Calpe.
We became friends because he loves taking and developing pictures and so do I. We hardly ever see each other but when we meet, we have always many things to talk about. He loves cinema and he likes travelling very much; he really enjoys eating out, you can ask him where to eat in Firenze or in Istambul. He can’t stand people behaving like hooligans and he isn’t really into fashion, he doesn’t mind smoking and he hates sport, perhaps he will become a coach potato in the future, who knows? (180 words)